Sunday, August 7, 2011

A day with the girls.

   
  
  
  
Ever since my degree course has started, I've never really been going out hanging with friends. Not that my nerdy mode has activated in fact it never had been, unless situations where exam days are approaching. So sweetie Mei Yen C has invited me to join her and our fellow classmates for a brunch on a random Friday at a dim sum restaurant at Kuchai Lama. 
And little should I mention about this priceless experience me and MeiYen C had while we were heading to the rendezvous to meet up with the rest. We decided to take a different route instead of the usual route so that we know another optional road to get to Kuchai Lama. Things went on unexpectedly where we were kinda lack of luck that day as we took for almost an hour wandering and travelling around before we finally arrived. And I have to admit that I suck at reading BlackBerry's GPS I didn't contribute much at leading us out from the maze. Oh well :(
   

   


Le famous lao sha pao is HUGE LOVE.Finger lickin' good!





  
   
  

Mei Yen and I had a rough time eating the famous "lao sha" pau.
The hot filling was so loaded that once bitten, it flows out in a nowhere-random direction! Now that I know 
the skills of eating this "lao sha" pau. It scalded my finger a bit. But it was all worth trying! ♥

  

The mouth watering siew mai.



 Fried prawn dumplings.


*drools*






We are a BlackBerry users. Common thing among us is the Paul Frank rubber casing.
From left: Veronica's, MeiYenC's, and mine.




Enjoyed our brunch! Now for the second round and third round and so on and so forth.









Met Kelvin minutes before his lunch break and joined us for Gong Cha. Bought me delicious popiah so yummy I almost finish them all.








And my fourth round was to Chilli's for dessert!


   
   

 Thanks to MeiYenC who introduced me to this heavenly Chocolate Molten Cake. It looked like a chocolate volcano. Vanilla ice-cream wrapped with chocolate, with a warm supple and moist chocolate brownies below supporting it underneath. Pure Satisfaction! 


 And while we were enjoying dessert, we came up to the quirky idea of snapping a photo series of funny faces. This was our very first attempt on doing it! Hurrah to that! 
Loved.
   


 Just when we thought we learnt our lesson, history repeated and there we go again. Lost in no directions when we were on our way home. Boy had you seen the epic reverse MeiYenC made you would say BRAVO! It was nevertheless a day filled with fun and laughter but most of all, FOOD. And if it wasn't because of the lost incident that happened, it wouldn't be as much as a memorable one! :D



  
    
   
   APRIL



1 comment: