Sunday, May 9, 2010




 TO
The Wonderful Mother Of Mine 
  

   
   

 I want to thank you, Mother, 
for your patience... 
your encouragement... 
your strength... 
your generosity... 
your unswerving love... 
and for those six little words  that helped me through so many trying times...
"...because I said so, that's why!" 
And if it weren't for you,
I wouldn't have the sense to come in out of the rain.
Of course, I also wouldn't have this inordinate fear of catching another cold either!
Somehow we always say the least to those we love the best.
And hope our thoughts are understood although they're unexpressed -
That's why it means so very much, when days like this are here to say how very much you're loved each day throughout the year..
   
  
  
This day is made just for you..  
Have A Beautiful Mother's Day!
  
  
 p/s : Happy Mother's Day to all the moms...especially mine!! 
  
  








  

 APRIL
     
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment