Tuesday, August 17, 2010



        
  What makes me so...
  

   



STRESS!
  
So the mock exam started. Bubbly mode switched off. Not that mental me no more. Seriously I'm not that type of girl I used to be during high school anymore. That kinda hardworking and zeal attitude to score excellent result in class, now i might wanna reconsider the chances for me to pass my exam! Like i said, exams pass by as they have to, but i have a hard time making them pass. Luckily mommy doesn't really expect me to do wonders in my exam. She used to teach me so well in every aspect up to the point that i think she wants me to be the Jack-of-all-trade! That was when i was young. Hell i would be dead and already decomposed if i'm that versatile. Sort of like a mission impossible for me. For the pressure and stress I've to deal with, this is no easy feat. Study is always that tiring and weary. For the last 14 years been learning and studying. I've came to a conclusion where the higher level you go, the tougher you will have to go through life. Namely, studies.

My accounting lecturer aka the great PMS J. used to have his philosophy of life, which mostly, well maybe entirely, oppose to what we think of everything possible. Still, i remember one funny thing about him. He has a special lingo. Instead of saying "bla bla blah", he says "wuua wuahh". In short, he's a great lecturer, unlike any other lecturers. He's a dictator, and there are only two ways in order to get rid of a dictator,
#1) REVOLUTION
#2) KILL HIM!
this is exactly what he told us in our very first class! Funny folk.
Nevertheless, he's wise. We used to call him a walking encyclopedia :)) Trust me, once you've met him, you'll never forget him in your entire life! 

Whilst typing, i felt so sad for not attending babe Eyvonne's big 18th birthday bash last night. I even created an event on Facebook regarding her birthday but the creator, which was apparently me, could not attend due to the exams she'll be having the next day! *sigh*
No party, no hang outs, let alone visiting my grandparents. Really wish that the exam would be easy to me. I don't wanna screw them up. So they better be nice to me on the grounds that i've sacrificed a tad too many outings and leisure times just to study. Even if I don't really study, i still choose to stay home so that i wouldn't feel bad about me going out and not studying. At least I feel better staying at home doing nothing than going out and have the worst feeling that i might flunk my exam. the horror..










Baby Ann





I love her flora hairband so muchhh!




Time to go now! I have books to study!
Ya, I procrastinated, why doesn't? At least that's the one thing I'm sure i will do consistently and on time! Heh. I'm a truly gifted "pro" artist. But now, i have to learn to be productivvvve! It's the solution. Will not put it off. Glad you guys learned something :))
  
   

    
  

  
   

 APRIL
  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment