Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sending an SOS




I was being really really disturbed since the day before yesterday.
It seemed like mom woke up at the wrong side of the bed.
Once I woke up, I heard nothing but her nagging.
At the dining table, in the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen everywhere!

She even got so INSANE that she hurl verbal abuses on me!
Woah
Something really isn't right.
She doesn't use to have a foul mouth.
She throws a fierce glance at me whenever I look at her.
She looked like a tigress-gone-mad.
Totally cray-zehh !!

Fortunately she got better right now.
I didn't get the chance to talk to her for 2 days!
Now who will want to provoke Mommy the Great while she is at the midst of her indignant?

This made me think that maybe it's time for me to concern my mom.
Maybe she had problems with her job.
Maybe she had too much work to do.
Maybe she just merely stressed out.
Or maybe she craved for attention us children often neglect about?

Whatever it is, I hope I'm a helping hand to her, not causing additional burden to her.
All I want her to know is that she can seek ancillary from her children.
What's the point keeping it in?
After all, I'm quite an apprehensive child.
There shouldn't be gap between us.

Cheer up, mom!






note: I found myself writing this post in 3 min. time! Great speed! =)








APRIL




No comments:

Post a Comment