Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Post




Right now I hope that I won't fall sick tomorrow.
I got a sore throat since yesterday.
I am SO worry that I might caught a fever or a flu that I swallow as many Vitamin C tablets as I can and a garlic tablet.
Besides, I drank plenty of water and avoid oily fried foods even I am so tempted by them.
I'm belly-full of H2O..
Flooded!

Uh-ohh..
Heavy rain right now.
You know what that means?
It means that I have to leave the computer screen alone and go sleep!
Tahaaa..
Nahh~ Was just kidding.
What I like to do most during rainy days is to lie down on the couch, munching finger food and enjoy my favorite DVD or sitcoms!
Simple yet cozy.
Pretty much a heaven-like thing to me.

Aight...
Gotta go for now!
Toodles!!









APRIL



No comments:

Post a Comment