Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second Chance to Shine



My eyes are open wide.
I made it through the day.

By the way,
I'm leaving it out today.

I just saw halley's comet said :'' Why are you always running in place? "
Even the man in the moon disappeared somewhere in this stratosphere.

Tell my mother I've done the best I can do to make her realize this is my life.

I hope she understands.


I'm not angry.
I'm just saying..

Sometimes there's a second chance.

I won't cry one tear for it.

I'm not afraid of what I have to say.

This is my one and only voice for today so listen close.


I hope someone could say words like this to me :

Stop being so hard on yourself.
It's not good for your health.

I know that you can change.

So clear your head and come around.

You only have to open your eyes and you might just get a big surprise.

And it may feel good.

And you might wanna smile.

Don't you let your demons pull you down.

Cuz you can have it all.

You Can Have It All !!!


So c'mon.
Get it on.

Your time is coming don't be late.

Let it shine.

Just let it shine.








posted by APRIL




No comments:

Post a Comment