Tuesday, July 13, 2010






HEY HEY people!

 Haven't been updating much so I think I'll take the time, which I hardly have, to update on what's been up to :)

First of all, the result for our law assessment had been given to us last Friday. Then came the Parents-Teachers' Day on the following day in which I did not attend. Hmm well, basically my mom and I did went to my college, but by the time we arrived and actually stepped into the college premise, only did we realized that it was deserted, left only the security guard to inform us that everyone has gone home. Now if you were to ask me the time when we arrived, it was 4p.m. *YIKES* Was just an hour or more before the lecturers left!
BAD LUCK INDEED! Then the next thing I worried about is how am I supposed to get my result?! Blood pressure risen, heart skipped quicker, dug into my bag to search for my mobile and dial to my college mates, instantly relieved a bit when told that the results will be mailed to us. *pheww* What A Drama! hahah!
  
Secondly, it's about how I feel. Which part? If you know me well am sure you can guess. Well okay I don't wanna be as if I'm trying to act mysterious or whatsoever. As you can see( try to act like you saw, please! ), I 've always top my academic performances in my list so yeah am gonna talk about studies right now! *sigh*
Currently just received one of my law assessment papers and the result is.. well not to say totally disappointing, but at least up to certain level. I got a 64% for my very very first assessment for law. Thanks to Raymond Kok who helped me a loads by giving me samples and model questions/answers. Seriously if it weren't those notes I wouldn't have get such a grade for this assessment so thanks a bunch! Next thing I gotta do is to improve :)

Lastly! wow like, finally! 
talkin' bout MOVIES!
Have seen Toy Story III in digital 3D, Twilight Saga: Eclipse and Despicable Me (3D) in three weeks' time!
Went to AEON with dear Justin to see Toy Story III a few weeks back when the movie just released. What can I say, this 3rd installation is the best ever in Toy Story's series. With the 3-Dimension technology, it just add to it's perfection! The storyline was awesome and after 13 years since its first installation, we finally get to meet all the toys once again! This time, it tripled the humor, the excitement, and of course, it played a tinge of nostalgia to create the tear-jerking scenes and guess what, I actually wept quietly without Justin knowing just to avoid from being a laughing stock for him to jest about.
 For this I shall rate it as 5/5 cause this movie truly deserves to be fully-rated!! An undoubtedly MUST-WATCH movie!
   
















          
            
          
            

Then there's THE most anticipated movie of the year (for me), the most romantic, adventurous, hottest and the coolest vampire flick in my world, and prolly the real world, ladies & gentlemen, I feel honored to present you >>
The Twilight saga: ECLIPSE 
*screamsss!*
 Seriously I don't know where to start! My heart and my brain was frozen when it comes to Twilight! Just go watch it yourself and give your own wonderful remarks on it, kay?! 
Btw, I'm on Edward's side! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY! But in the meantime, I LOVE JACOB oh-so-muchiee!
Oh boy.. Twilight is addictive! It's like my personal heroin! See?? I can't even say something without making a reference! Just a bit of adrenaline to pump through my veins, blood flowing steadily, with my heartbeat rising, and before you know it I'd have molten..
Just wanna stay up until TWILIGHT to see the NEW MOON there will hopefully be an ECLIPSE and I might see BREAKING DAWN till the MIDNIGHT SUN rises! Someday my prince will...wait wait scratch that...one day my totally hot wolf/cool lion will come find their lamb-- ME
Thanks to Twilight! My fantasy world has never been so good..

  





  
   
Last! But sure as hell ain't the least..
DESPICABLE ME!
Went with my love--May Ann,Chua to catch this movie. Thank God we've made it before it showed at 2.30pm because this was a last-minute decision for the both us!
hahahahaa
please stop me from laughing, guys! This cartoon comedy flick is just incredibly marvelous!! It was indeed funnier than Toy Story III-- I laughed more in Despicable Me than I did in Toy Story III! Well I'm not prone to hyperbole in criticism, but this movie is the funniest in this summer! The Minions, which are that army of  little yellow creatures splashed all over the posters you see, are instant comedy! Whenever a scene is slow, they just throw them in and *poof* comedy ensues. HAHAH. Well it's pretty diabolic actually. These yellow little gremlins who don't speak English becoming the go-to release valve fro the film. But they are, and it works! I literally laughed my ass out throughout the whole movie!
Most importantly, Despicable Me is just DARNED CUTE!
I know cute isn't to the lofty level of  ''message storytelling'' but it can certainly be entertaining to watch. Especially for person like me, who's really needed a good laugh to release stress.
Great movie. Hilarious. Well played. LOVE IT!
So go out there and get Minioned! Take a younger human with you :)

p/s: Notice that this movie isn't from PIXAR nor DREAMWORKS
  






Anyhoos, that's practically how my days have been on recently! Omitted a lot of outing posts cause I'm not in a good mood to blog about those now. Aite. Imma go catch some zeds now cause it's already 2am sharp! 
Till the next.


  
  



 xo
    

   
     
   


    
    APRIL

  

1 comment:

  1. eclipse.....T_T
    since my exam was start nid to wait holiday oni can goT_T
    btw, alice's fans here~.~

    ReplyDelete