Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love is in the air.

  
  
  
  
Me and my boyfriend have been together since the end of August. The story of how we got together still lingers on my mind. From the day i first saw him to the way he wooed me and then we started texting each other. Until we first talked on the phone and meet up. We were so shy at that time. I didn't think we would be where we are now. He's not my first love. But back then I don't remember I was this shy when i was with my first and my ex-es. Maybe he was different. Or this time, my love is different. I was boggled but i don't mind this question no more. I didn't fell in love, i tripped in love. And that explains to me why i love him so much and find it so hard to pull myself back. I can't unlove him. He's my piggy boy. I never thought we would be together and never thought i'd in love with him, as i always fell for the wrong guy in my previous relationships. From absolute strangers to lovers, cupid must have been above us all the time setting us up :))
We use to have breakfast every Monday morning. He'd come to my place and together I'd drove off to my college and we'll have breakfast somewhere around there. Slowly, this became a habit we both couldn't stop doing. And often every Wednesday or Thursday, we'd have dinner together. Too bad i didn't take any of his pictures. I didn't even have a picture with him though! He would use his masculine deep voice and start venting gently but in the mean time, a bit childishly and blame me over things. But i admit that most of the time, I was the one who created minor problems. I don't mind him pointing me out cause i believe in every relationship, one must be true. It's somehow really pathetic when some people would rather listen to lies that will make them smile rather than the truth that hurts them because they cannot handle the truth. Then where would the value and sincerity be in the relationship, i may ask? What is a relationship without complications? Bumps in the road are what keep us awake.
Together, we would create lots of moments. He'd sing me love songs every night and send me to dreamland. We bickered often, but i take it as colours to our chapters of life. I approach all problems that come our way with intention. It was when our communication lines are clear, things worked out. I think toleration has much to do with it too. To have a strong, loving relationship requires absence of fear and willingness to take chances.
 Without him around, i feel like having a McD kid's meal without a toy inside. If he were here, or I was there, think of how much fun we'd be having now! I feel complete with him around me.
Though I can't hold him as i like, or talk to him as i wished, but in my heart, i know i love him. And i care with all my heart. Just a simple smile from him gives me a thousand of butterflies in my stomach.
Jovially speaking, I've already mastered the art of missing someone cause that's what i do most of the time!
Relationship doesn't made in a night. It comes a long way. And one thing i'm certain for now, that the certain someone in my mind, will have me loving him for just two moments in life. Now and Forever.
I wish life came with a remote. So that I can pause the happy times and stop so it could restart. Great things take time to build.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and I create history and the beautiful moments in life. Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime.We'll take the best, forget the rest, and someday we'll find these are the best of times.




  

  



 APRIL






1 comment:

  1. aww this is SUCH a sweet story! :'D thank you for sharing and more power to you both! live strong, love strong.

    ReplyDelete