Wednesday, October 14, 2009



Our day out.


Babe Luyi buzzed me up at around 11 a.m. on Tuesday, wanted to go out.
But man I was so lazy to get up from the bed and eventually fell asleep till I got another call from her telling me that she and Cyrus were on their way heading to my place.
OMGOSH!!
I bounced up and rushed to the bathroom and dressed up in like 20 minutes?
Then I quickly rush downstairs and grab some food and bumped into their cab.
Forget about the make-ups cause I had already made them wait for me, which is so not nice and I felt very sorry for them to wait moreover this is my first outing with Luyi.
** YIKES **

We headed straight away to have brunch @ e Food (
if I didn't get it's name wrong).
Can't really decide what to eat. Honestly their food is okay but the proportion is HUGE!
Can't finish..
And the food a bit oily.
But anyway, thanks babe Luyi for the treat!!
=)
After meal, I started to make up using Luyi's and Cyrus' accessories cause I didn't brought mine.
Cyrus helped me with my eye-liner and fake lashes.
Thanks to him!!
=)

Karaoke comes next after brunch.




Here are some photos of the day >>


































After the karaoke, they planned to go to the night market @ Sg. Long but sadly I can't make it cause I'm having an exam the next day.
So I called mom up and pick me.
I'm extremely glad that I got to know Luyi.
She's a thoughtful person. So thoughtful that she refused to leave me alone in the mall waiting for mom even though they may be late for their pasar malam.
Where could I find such a thoughtful person? :)


Oh, what a day!






APRIL



No comments:

Post a Comment