Monday, October 12, 2009

When worse turns worst.



It's about this time that I start to get really tired of people who doesn't understand a single word of what people said all the time..
ALL THE T-I-M-E !!



Dear Luyi called me on Friday night. I can tell that she was sobbing. It wasn't that night that she encountered problems on her relationship instead it was the third day.
I don't know if it's right for me to tell y'all about her relationship problems but I'll try to make it brief but privacy elements remain unrevealed.

Just this question, "
What will you do if you felt that you've been accused? "
Ask yourself and get an answer!


WE confront the people who hurl accusements! This is our right to prove that we have no wrongs. Qualm not for Luyi to do so. But she got all the abhorrence from people in return.
Of course for those who have no logic-thinking mind would only think that she's wrong.
And due to their lack of ability to interpret things, it seemed futile to explain to them.
Revile is otiose. But hells
NO Luyi didn't reprimand them. She chose to tolerate and endure their silly actions. Only close friends knew how kind-hearted and generous she was. Too bad..
How she wished her beau would have understand her, helped her, soothed her, but things gone awry than anyone could have imagined.

Till Saturday night, babe Luyi called up for a chill-chattin session. We talked lots. But things weren't solved cause her beau wasn't there. She buzzed me up in the middle of the night and we chat again. I learnt that she had lost her directions and no idea what to do.
We went to a fine bistro for dinner last night, this time with her beau. Easy to talk, easy to understand, easy to get the points. We really thought that he really knew what we're trynna say at first. We started out the conversation nicely and was extremely wary of not to hurt his feelings. We even left him and Cyrus at the bistro to talk face-to-face while we went to a mart nearby to kill time.
Okay this post will be like no-end? if I don't skip a few scenes.

So the WHOLE chatting we just had at the bistro seemed no use. I've had enough with this guy!
He thinks he's always right. He thinks we're like bullying him? Because he says she brought three friends and he's alone dealing with us. He thinks Luyi's method of hadling a case is wrong and so on. He shows no remorse. He pledges no guilty. He always choose to believe his friends at the first place no matter what happens rather than to think wisely before taking actions.
Pathetic. Callous. Immature. Egoistic. Best to describe his personality.
He made babe Luyi cried out so loud bawling off her head over their tiny problems without even care about her.
What a shame!








Note for him:

Whatever it is, I think you must have faith in you girlfriend.
The point of having a relationship is to beleive your other-half.
Sincerity is another thing that matters of course.
You're right telling her what your friends thought about her, as those are facts.
No point bottle 'em up.
And I personally think that....... ugh...fine.
Don't wanna make you think I'm lecturing you.
Cheers for offensive-free.




Note to my dear Luyi :

I know you've been through lotsa harsh situations in your relationship and I just want you to know that you're a brave girl.
You're brave enough in everything. To forgive him, to stand up for yourself, to tolerate, to endure, to everything!
And you're such a devoted girlfriend I think there's no need for me to list out.
Your patience is impressively great I don't think I have that.
Just be strong.
Sometimes you need things to go rotten in order for things to get well.
Out of difficulties make miracles!











APRIL




No comments:

Post a Comment