Saturday, July 18, 2009


Friday's my favorite day.
Last day of the 5-days-basis-school,
no tuition classes,
I can stay up late plus,
I don't need to wake up early the next morning!
Today I woke up feeling so good.

Ready to kick back and enjoy my weekends.

And little did I mention..
Some of my friends just had their harmless bloodwork done yesterday.
I swear I could never be a druggie or a nurse
.
I quiver once I see those needles.

How can I make a good nurse ??
** I salute all
doctors and nurses in the world **

Oh !! By the way,

SpongeBob SquarePants celebrates 10 fabulous years yesterday !
I feel, it's impossible not to recognize the global success of the cartoon.
The famous all-time-TV-favorite-cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants is 10 years old !!
That sponge grew up so fast !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
you cute fel
la ~

LOOK!

SpongeBob has a driver license!!!
Whoa..
the Bikini Bottom world makes me feel like our real world but in a cuter and creative version.






APRIL


No comments:

Post a Comment