Thursday, August 6, 2009

ew ew ewww



I've been blogging everyday haven't I ??

I don't know why but recently I've been so addicted to Sorority Life.
Trust me, I don't know why.
It's VERY fun!
This is a game designed perfectly for girls.
TWO THUMBS UP!
I love the glitz and glam of the lifestyle, the popularity, those designer outfits, pretty totes, sparkling accessories, edgy heels and of course, the fact that I'm the President of my house.
Oh not to forget that I can easily earn money by organizing events!
Plus my job as an art gallery intern, I get $10,000 cash for every 60 minutes!!
Okayy, now I know why I'm addicted.

Within these two days,
I've heard and saw people discuss and comment on gossips.


gossip
gossip gossip gossip gossip
gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip
gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip
Isn't that annoying?

We all hate to be gossiped.
We know that gossips won't do any good, yet, we all like to gossip.
Isn't this a funny world ?
Everyone say....
"Y E S !"

Omigod
Time rushes on.
I've been sitting infront mf my computer since I came back from school.
Isn't that sick?
Totally uncrontrolable and unlimited.
I couldn't imagine what will mom does if she finds out.
Keep this secret for me okay?




APRIL

2 comments:

  1. u had been tagged by me ady... view my blog to check what Im talking about

    ReplyDelete