Monday, August 17, 2009



Gosh!
I almost lost
ALL of my html codes while trying to change my theme.
Technically no, but yes I've lost my link list so I gave up changing.
I was lucky cause I've backed up my codes.
pheww
But I want those pretty themes!!
Aaaaughh!!
I actually succeeded in changing it but I don't think it's worth it if I were to lose my widgets just to get a fabulous theme.

And if you notice, there was a slight change in my Blogini's list.
Minor but perceptible change.
Well just leave me a message in my chatbox and let me know if your name's not in my list.
Or you can choose to follow me if you want.

Btw, I'm having a flu.
The mucus drives me mad.
Couldn't get my hands off the tissues.
Again, I used up tissue papers.
More than the previous I think.
I can't breathe well. It's like every week I'll caught this flu.
What the deuce!!

I'm not in the pink of health.
I got bruises all over from my arm to my hand and my knee!
BIG BLACK BRUISES
Don't believe me ?
See for yourself :





Scary isn't it ?
Don't freak out!
Will you believe me if I say I fought with someone ?
haha

Hope my ugly bruises recover quickly.
they're UGLY!!
yet terrible......

ew!




APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment