Monday, June 15, 2009



Can I wind the clock back ?





School is once again officially re-open, which means no more potato-couching, hitting to the malls, mousing on the net, being a night owl, splurging $ on outings and blahh.
AHH !!
I can't resume my life back again that fast !!
I mean.. I used to wake up in the p.ms and sleep in the a.ms during this school holiday.
Plus, I can do whatever I want to without hesitating much !!
What a life I had ~
Picture how awesome it would be if the rest of the world operates like this...

Anyhow, the wonderful things comes to a screeching halt.
P O O O F F
all gone.
Back to normal.
Back to school life.
Alright..
It's all about the
SPM again. again. again..

Freakin ' nervous today !!
During this whole week our teachers of each and every subject are gonna hand us our paper back.
Overall today, I'm quite satisfy with my results.
Not that I'm contented already, but I'm just relief that my results ain't not that bad !!
** claps hand, runs round **
I got
ALL A1 !!!
ALL ALL ALL A1 !!
I repeatedly telling my friend who sat beside me : " Wow!! This is an auspicious start !! "
and he replied flatly : " Yeah yeah ~ I can see that. "
Hmm.. I wonder why my friend sounded so unhappy.
I don't think my friend is jealous though..
Probably my friend didn't score well or my friend felt sick listening to my
lines.
Bahaaha
** sorry for being misbehaved, but I can't help feeling overjoyed today **

Well, hope that the rest of my results turn out like today.
** fingers crossed for me everyone **
:D









APRIL




No comments:

Post a Comment