Friday, June 26, 2009


The Legendary King of Pop


No one fits the title best besides the King of pop Michael Jackson.

I'm the earliest among my friends to receive the news.
I heard this shocking news when I was in the car on my way to school with my mom fetching me.
At first, I thought it was unreal.
But then I tuned into another fm and another, I was shocked.
I couldn't believe what I've heard. I cannot accept.
I reacted in stunned disbelief as word spread that Michael Jackson had collapsed and died.
Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement .
In that thrice of moment, my vision was blurred by my tears.
My mom was beside me.
We sighed in grief.

Today, I spent my whole day listening to his songs.
I grew up listen to english songs.
And his songs definitely occupy a very great position in my heart.
Though I hadn't heard his songs for a very very long time, I still remember his voice.
That voice is so familiar.
I used to hum his song with my dad when I was little.
I used to dance to his tracks.
I used to mimic and learn his moon walker.
I used to wow at him when I first saw him dance on TV.
Those memories...
Is as vivid as a tattoo in me.
It all began since I was little !!!
His music was so easy to get lost into.
I remember being 5 years old and dancing in front of the TV to his music. Trying to dance like him of course.
It was ugly, but it was fun!!

How strong he had affected a kid!
As an unmatched performer, and a true icon, his sound, style and dance moves inspired subsequent generations of pop, soul, R&B and hip-hop artists.

But he left us..
Fly's Ben said that his mom cried for only two stars for their death in her life.
One is for Elvis Presly, and one is for M.J...
Undeniable, M.J.'s the king of pop forever.
Till now I couldn't search for a star to replace him.
He can deliver songs in various genres perfectly.
He's special & unique.
He's one-of-a-kind type.

Though he's dead, but through his songs, he'll be alive in our heart for eternal.
You're not alone.
We love you Michael....


RIP Michael Jackson




************************************************************************************
The news regarding his death :

On the Sad morning of June 25, 2009 Michael Jackson was discovered collapsed at his rental home in Los Angeles. 911 emergency services responded promptly at 12:21 pm Pacific time arriving at 12:30 pm to find Michael unconscious and not breathing. He was rushed to the UCLA Medical Ce
nter and after a brief slip into a coma Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26pm; the cause reported as cardiac arrest. THE Los Angeles Police Department has opened an investigation and an autopsy is scheduled for Friday, June 26, 2009.

Michael lived a very colourful life and during a short 50 years he made an indeli
ble mark on the planet Earth. Whether or not you are a fan there is nobody who can deny his impact and the memory of him which will persist in all of us indefinitely. Spread the word of Michael Jackson's legacy and make sure everyone will always remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment